Did you know as a registered referee, you are automatically an Associate Member of The Referees' Association? This entitles you to:
You can now become a Full Member of the RA, which for the cost of approximately one match fee a year will enable you to enjoy the full range of additional benefits including:-
- Invitations to RA-FA Training Events
- Refereeing Magazine, normally published several times a year
- Information about dates and content of local RA Society meetings
- Personal Accident Insurance.
- Membership of a local Referees' Society which will have regular meetings, guest speakers and advice available from officials at all levels.
- Free attendance at the annual RA Conference, attended by many of the country's top referees who make presentations and lead workshops
- Top quality refereeing equipment and supplies at competitive prices from www.rashop.co.uk
- RA-FA Incentive Scheme membership - where referee related items can be obtained in exchange for points gained from refereeing activities
- The RA's bi-monthly electronic 'News Digest'
- Service awards
- Annual RA quiz at local, regional and national level
- Representation at The FA and County FA
- Support and advice if assaulted or involved in disciplinary proceedings Benevolent Fund
- In addition, for a further £12 per annum, you can be included in a scheme which enables you to obtain physiotherapy cover for injuries sustained when refereeing or training. You can claim for up to 4 separate, musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) during the annual subscription period.
How do I become a Full Member of the RA?
Complete the details below and send this form, either by e-mail to: email@example.com
or post to:
The Referees' Association, Unit 12, Ensign Business Centre, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Westwood Heath, Coventry, CV4 8JA